Homelegance Furniture ships all orders one of the following two delivery methods
1. UPS, FedEx, or LTL(less than truckload) for smaller items that don’t qualify for Delivery & Assembly like lamps, coffee tables and similar items in size. However, the customer is responsible for bringing the products into the home and assembling if it is necessary
2. White Glove Delivery & Assembly, for larger items like Living rooms, Bedrooms, Wall-units, and Dining rooms.
DELIVERY TIME FRAMES
Delivery times can vary based on what you order and where it is being delivered to. If you have questions about the availability of any product or need an estimate for delivery, please call our Sales department at 718.252.3322
Once an order is processed, we will call and give you an approximate delivery time frame. In stock items are usually delivered within 1-3 weeks from when the order was placed. We will continue to update you in the order as it progresses. Delivery time frames are an estimate - actual delivery may occur earlier or later than scheduled due to the nature of long-distance, nationwide furniture delivery, and unforeseen events. Homelegance Furniture is unable to offer compensation for deliveries that do not occur exactly as scheduled.
Please follow these procedures to ensure a smooth delivery:
- Allow for at least one hour before and after the scheduled delivery time for unforeseen circumstances that would cause the delivery to occur earlier or later than scheduled. Allow more time for remote areas or area/times of day that are subject to heavy traffic.
- Designate a friend or family member to serve as a "back-up" to accept and inspect the delivery on your behalf; make sure they understand what to do when the order arrives.
- Clear all pathways to the room in which you would like the items to be delivered, and measure all doors and pathways to ensure your order fits into your home.
- Homelegance Furniture requires that you completely inspect the merchandise thoroughly prior to the delivery company’s departure. Inspect the top, bottom, left, right, front, back, interior, exterior, and all moving parts, including, but not limited to drawers, doors, and reclining mechanisms. You are required, as well, to inspect the assembly provided by our delivery partner.
- Take pictures of items that arrive with damage or manufacturer defect, as digital images are often required by the manufacturer.
- If our delivery partner confirms a delivery date, and you miss that confirmed date, you agree to pay the additional shipping fees for a second delivery, which will vary per order but can range from 20%-30% of your order total.
- Always measure the space you plan on placing your new furniture to make sure it will fit prior to placing an order.
- If an item does not fit in customers home and needs to be returned, a customer will be charged a 25% restocking fee and shipping fees to return item(s). If multiple delivery attempts are made, the customer will be responsible for all delivery costs after the initial attempt. If we are unable to reach you to set up your delivery for a period of 30 calendar days or more, Homelegance Furniture reserves the right to treat the order as a return. You will be refunded using the address and payment information last supplied to us.