Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Homelegancefurniture.com. Homelegance furniture offers products and services to you when you visit our store at HomeleganceFurnitrue.com. When shopping at Homelegance Furniture, whether the order is placed over the phone or via the website, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully and contact us if you have any questions.
All products sold are brand new, undamaged, and have never been used.
Homelegance Furniture retains ownership of any products ordered until full payment has been received for such products. Homelegance Furniture works closely with our vendors in an effort to make 100% certain that all product colors, dimensions, and photos are exact; however, there are at times minor discrepancies based on screen resolution, and other possible factors. Any questions or hesitations based on color or dimensions must be discussed before placing your order. Homelegance will not be responsible for minor discrepancies from what was advertised. All product information is provided to us by our vendors.
We collect sales tax for orders within New York State. We do not collect taxes for residents that reside outside of New York State.
Homelegance Furniture ships all orders one of the following two delivery methods
1. UPS, FedEx, or LTL(less than truckload) for smaller items that don’t qualify for Delivery & Assembly like lamps, coffee tables and similar items in size. However, the customer is responsible for bringing the products into the home and assembling if it is necessary
2. White Glove Delivery & Assembly, for larger items like Living rooms, Bedrooms, Wall-units, and Dining rooms.
DELIVERY TIME FRAMES
Delivery times can vary based on what you order and where it is being delivered to. If you have questions about the availability of any product or need an estimate for delivery, please call our Sales department at 718.252.3322
Once an order is processed, we will call and give you an approximate delivery time frame. In stock items are usually delivered within 1-3 weeks from when the order was placed. We will continue to update you in the order as it progresses. Delivery time frames are an estimate - actual delivery may occur earlier or later than scheduled due to the nature of long-distance, nationwide furniture delivery, and unforeseen events. Homelegance Furniture is unable to offer compensation for deliveries that do not occur exactly as scheduled.
Please follow these procedures to ensure a smooth delivery:
- Allow for at least one hour before and after the scheduled delivery time for unforeseen circumstances that would cause the delivery to occur earlier or later than scheduled. Allow more time for remote areas or area/times of day that are subject to heavy traffic.
- Designate a friend or family member to serve as a "back-up" to accept and inspect the delivery on your behalf; make sure they understand what to do when the order arrives.
- Clear all pathways to the room in which you would like the items to be delivered, and measure all doors and pathways to ensure your order fits into your home.
- Homelegance Furniture requires that you completely inspect the merchandise thoroughly prior to the delivery company’s departure. Inspect the top, bottom, left, right, front, back, interior, exterior, and all moving parts, including, but not limited to drawers, doors, and reclining mechanisms. You are required, as well, to inspect the assembly provided by our delivery partner.
- Take pictures of items that arrive with damage or manufacturer defect, as digital images are often required by the manufacturer.
- If our delivery partner confirms a delivery date, and you miss that confirmed date, you agree to pay the additional shipping fees for a second delivery, which will vary per order but can range from 20%-30% of your order total.
- Always measure the space you plan on placing your new furniture to make sure it will fit prior to placing an order.
- If an item does not fit in customers home and needs to be returned, a customer will be charged a 25% restocking fee and shipping fees to return item(s). If multiple delivery attempts are made, the customer will be responsible for all delivery costs after the initial attempt. If we are unable to reach you to set up your delivery for a period of 30 calendar days or more, Homelegance Furniture reserves the right to treat the order as a return. You will be refunded using the address and payment information last supplied to us.
Homelegance Furniture makes every feasible effort to make sure that your order arrives in you in perfect condition the first time. However, despite taking extreme precautions protecting the furniture, and only working with premium and vetted delivery agents, damages may occur on rare occasions. Customer agrees to allow Homelegance furniture, the manufacturer, and/or our shipping company the opportunity to remedy the damage or defected issue. Said resolution will be at no cost to the customer. Customer agrees to accept the remedy selected by Homelegance Furniture, the manufacturer or the shipping Company. Our goal always is to make our customers happy. However, if a customer prefers to cancel the order rather than allowing us to remedy the issue(s), the order will be considered a cancellation, and as such, subject to our cancellation policy.
In the unique event that damage occurs, below outlines the required protocols based on our three delivery variations.
For White Glove Delivery:
We inspect each of the items prior to delivering to customers, to make certain that the furniture is in perfect condition. Additionally, our excellent packaging and shipping experience reduces the chances of damage occurring.
At the time of delivery, review your entire order. Inspect the top, bottom, left, right, front, back, interior, exterior, and all moving parts, including, but not limited to drawers, doors, and reclining mechanisms. You are required, as well, to inspect the assembly provided by our delivery partner.
Our delivery partner will assemble the furniture, and any improper assembly must be addressed at the time of the delivery. As the customer accepting delivery, it is your responsibility to ensure that your order is assembled properly and you agree that you are responsible for issues that arise from improper assembly. Homelegance Furniture does not warrant or guarantee assembly and is not responsible for damage to goods, personal property, or persons due to improper assembly.
All damage or improper assembly must be reported at the time of delivery and notated on the Bill of Lading, or Homelegance Furniture will not be responsible for remedy, restoration, or replacement. If a product is found to have damage, and damage is noted on the delivery receipt; we will send the necessary parts and correct the problem at our expense. Remedies may include, but not limited to repair by a professional furniture repair technician, part replacements, both repair and part replacements, or a full unit replacement, all at no cost to the customer.
If an item is determined by Homelegance Furniture or the manufacturer, to be free of defect damage & never assembled and original packaging customer is not 100% satisfied with the product and desires to return the order; customer may return the item(s) they purchased from Homelegance Furniture by following the steps outlined below:
Customer must e-mail Homelegance Furniture a request for a Return Authorization Number within five (5) calendar days from receiving delivery.
Returned items must be received by Homelegance Furniture within twenty (25) days from the date the return authorization is issued.
Homelegance Furniture will calculate and provide to you in writing or email, applicable restocking fees, and delivery charges. A Return Authorization number will not be issued until Homelegance Furniture receives written acceptance from a customer of all return fees via email or fax.
Refunds, if applicable, will not be issued until the item(s) are inspected by Homelegance Furniture, manufacturer or an authorized 3rd party agent of Homelegance Furniture.
Item(s) do not qualify as Non-damaged or Non-defective Return if:
a) you received delivery of an item(s) with a finish, color or texture that is different from what you saw at the Homelegance Furniture website, any website other than Homelegance Furniture, at a physical furniture store, or recommendations you received from a Homelegance Furniture sales representative. Finishes and colors online may not accurately represent the true color or pattern. You accept liability for your purchase. b) You or a Homelegance Furniture representative on your behalf places an order through the Homelegance Furniture website and the item(s) listed in the order confirmation are incorrect, you are responsible for
- reviewing the email order confirmation details;
- notifying Homelegance Furniture within 24-hours if you did not receive the order confirmation email;
- any errors, typos or inaccuracies in the order confirmation email so that Homelegance Furniture may revise the order details to reflect what you want to order and where you want the order shipped to.
c) Should the customer refuse delivery because the purchased item(s) cannot fit into home or room(s) by the customer or delivery agents, then the customer is responsible for any/all return costs in accordance with our return policy.
- Finishes and colors online may not accurately represent the true color or pattern. Customer accepts liability for their purchase. If the customer received delivery of an item(s) with a finish, color or texture that varies from what you saw on the Homelegancefurniture.com website, or any website other than Homelegance Furniture, at a physical furniture store, or recommendations you received from a Homelegance Furniture sales representative.
- The customer is responsible for reviewing the order confirmation details sent to them, and notify Homelegance Furniture within 24-hours if you did not receive the order confirmation email, and contacting us regarding any errors or inaccuracies so that Homelegance Furniture may revise the order details to reflect the correct information.
- Before ordering, always measure the space you plan on placing your new furniture in to make sure that it will fit. If a purchased item(s) cannot fit into the home or room and need to be returned, the order will be subject to Homelegance Furniture cancellation policy.
- Errors on Our Site: We try to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or website content are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Prices and promotions are subject to change. Rarely an item listed as available on our site may not be available, or an item may be mispriced, despite our best efforts. For any of these reasons, we may cancel your order, or we may contact you for instructions on the order.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
Homelegance Furniture reserves the right to make changes to our site, policies, Service Terms, and these Terms and Conditions at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.